🍧
POP! Token
Ticker
Token Type
Total Supply
Contract Address
​POP!​
ERC-20
250,000,000
0x7fc3ec3574d408f3b59cd88709bacb42575ebf2b
Incentive: When a Maker matches with a Taker, both users are charged a 2% fee of their respective token holdings. 20% of the combined fee is sent to the Dev wallet, while the remaining 80% is used to purchase equal amounts (in $) of ETH and POP!, and subsequently added as liquidity to the ETH/POP! LP.
Governance: In the future, once POP! is governed by the DAO, the POP! token will serve as a governance token allowing users to stake their POP! tokens in exchange for voting power. Voting on the proposals presented will be rewarded with POP! tokens.
Prospect: In the future, staking POP! tokens will also grant you several unique utilities in the POP! Ecosystem.
​
Last modified 1mo ago
Copy link